K.I.T. Group was founded in 1986 with its headquarters in Berlin operating as a Professional Conference Organiser (PCO) with representative offices throughout the world. Currently, the company headquarters employs 90 experts from 20 nations. K.I.T. Group is an independent subsidiary of Messe Berlin GmbH.
We continuously search for competent multilingual employees who wish to grow within their profession and to help K.I.T. Group, through their ambitious dedication and commitment, to maintain and even optimize our high standards of quality. With K.I.T. Group GmbH, you can expect a friendly and international team in an engaging work atmosphere.
For our headquarters in Berlin, we are currently looking for a:
Graphic Designer (part-time 25 hours/week, parental leave replacement for one year)
Conception, design and support of a multitude of printed and digital products for conferences and events. This includes, for example, programme booklets, flyers, guidance systems etc., as well as conference apps and websites. You will take care of the projects independently and in close cooperation with the responsible project managers. You must be able to prioritise and at the same time keep track of times and deadlines. Administrative tasks are just as much a part of your job as advice on design issues.
The position is suitable for a graphic designer with several years of professional experience.
- Degree in media, communication or graphic design or comparable education.
- Minimum two years of professional experience
- Sound knowledge in the field of print: creation of printable documents, knowledge of the various finishing techniques and types of paper
- A feeling for good design, especially in the field of typography
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud
- Strong organizational skills, especially when setting priorities
- High quality standards
- Independent, flexible and reliable
- Strong service orientation and ability to work in a team
- Diversity competence
- Good knowledge of German (B2) and English (B2)
- An exciting position in which you can take on responsibility and further develop your career
- Flexible working hours and flat hierarchies
- Attractive office location with very good access to public transport
- Access to various offers such as: an active health management, company pension scheme, etc.
If you are interested in working with K.I.T. Group, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please send your relevant documents including your earliest start date and salary expectation to:
Applications for individuals who qualify as severely disabled in the terms of § 2 ABS. 3 of the social code IX are desirable.
K.I.T. Group GmbH