We are looking for an intern to support our Sale/Business Development team at K.I.T. Group Berlin Head Office starting from September 2019 for a period of 6 months.
Who we are
K.I.T. Group started over thirty years ago with our headquarters in Berlin. Our roots are in Europe, but our expertise is now practiced throughout the world, giving the company a true global presence. Our wealth of experience, highly qualified multilingual staff, innovative communication and data technologies, high-grade technical know-how and a network of experts all make K.I.T. Group a preferred partner for many associations, organisations, and companies.
The successful applicant will assist the team in the preparation and completion of the organisation of international conferences.
- Research on internet and telephone concerning customer acquisition
- Assistance and support in project work of congresses
- Online-Support and maintenance of ESOS®
- Enjoy cold calling people and taking care of customer needs and requirements
- Demonstrate understanding of sales processes, source new sales opportunities through
outbound calls and emails
- Make weekly updates and report to the Business Development Manager
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Very good English skills, other languages are a plus
- “Getting things done” attitude: high level of motivation
- Previous sales experiences may be of advantage but are not mandatory
Please email your motivation letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that K.I.T. Group only offers mandatory internships that are to be completed as part of a study program.