We are looking for an intern to support our team in Industry Liaison Division at K.I.T. Group Berlin Head Office starting from October 2019 for a period of 6 months.
Who we are
K.I.T. Group started over thirty years ago with our headquarters in Berlin. Our roots are in Europe, but our expertise is now practiced throughout the world, giving the company a true global presence. Our wealth of experience, highly qualified multilingual staff, innovative communication and data technologies, high-grade technical know-how and a network of experts all make K.I.T. Group a preferred partner for many associations, organisations, and companies.
The successful applicant will assist the team in the preparation and completion of the organisation of international conferences.
- Researches on internet and telephone concerning customer acquisition
- Assistance and support in project work of congresses
- Online-Support and maintenance of ESOS®
- Customer service
- Coordination and execution of promotional material for industry partners and sales activities
- Creation of documents as well as collaboration and assistance in accounting
- Planning, organisation and execution of exclusive supporting programs and social events on national and international level.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- English and German fluent written and spoken (C1)
- Flexibility, ability to work in a team
- Sales experience preferred but not essential
Please email your motivation letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that K.I.T. Group only offers mandatory internships that are to be completed as part of a study program.