K.I.T. Group was founded in 1986 with its headquarters in Berlin operating as a Professional Conference Organiser (PCO) with representative offices throughout the world. Currently, the company headquarters employs 90 experts from 20 nations. K.I.T. Group is an independent subsidiary of Messe Berlin GmbH.
We continuously search for competent multilingual employees who wish to grow within their profession and to help K.I.T. Group, through their ambitious dedication and commitment, to maintain and even optimise our high standards of quality. With K.I.T. Group GmbH, you can expect a friendly and international team in an engaging work atmosphere.
For our headquarters in Berlin, we are currently looking for a:
Junior Manager – Programme and Content Department
to start as soon as possible.
At K.I.T. Group, science – the heart of a congress – is handled by our Programme and Content Department. Our staff members have extensive experience in the field of scientific management, including abstract management and programme planning as well as invited speakers’ management. We help our clients with designing, planning and operating their congress programmes.
Your Tasks Include:
- Project management including preparation and follow-up, as well as on-site support for our international conferences
- Abstract and programme management
- Service for abstract authors, speakers and committee members
- Service provider coordination of external suppliers
- Interface between all involved internal departments, as well as the link to the abstract authors, speakers and committee members
- Briefings, presentation preparation, organisation and representation in meetings related to the scientific conferences
- Experience in the event industry, e.g. with scientific conference formats and/or trade fairs
- Successfully completed studies (e.g. tourism or event management) or commercial training with appropriate professional experience
- Experience in project-related work
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent administrative and communication skills
- Very structured and independent way of working
- Great problem-solving abilities to accommodate the different needs of our customers along with out-of-the box thinking
- Highly self-motivated
- Commitment to high quality standards and willingness to take responsibility
- Strong written and spoken English and German language skills (C-level), French is a plus
- Cultural awareness and diversity competence
- Sound knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Flexibility and willingness to travel (10-20%)
- Opportunity to travel and work with various countries and cultures
- Flexible working hours and flat hierarchies
- Attractive office location with very good access to public transport
- Access to various offers such as: an active health management, company pension scheme etc.
If you are interested in working with K.I.T. Group, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please send your relevant documents including your earliest start date and salary expectation to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications for individuals who qualify as severely disabled in the terms of § 2 ABS. 3 of the social code IX are desirable.
K.I.T. Group GmbH