In our Berlin headquarters, we are currently looking for a:
Junior Manager – Hotel Accommodation Projects
In our hotel department, you buy, manage and sell hotel allotments for our worldwide conferences. Each destination has its opportunities and challenges. You will be responsible for all communication with the hotels as well as with the participants.
Your tasks include:
- Taking care of our national and international hotel projects including preparation, follow-up, and on-site management together with our experienced Project Managers
- Management and sale of hotel allotments for groups, individual participants and VIP’s
- Communication with hotels and conference participants
- Management of deadlines
- Management of incoming payments, issuing invoices as well as payment reminders
- Successfully completed studies and/or professional training (e.g., tourism/event management) or relevant professional experience (ideally events industry)
- 2+ year experience in conference or hotel industry
- Strong customer service orientation with excellent communication skills
- Very structured way of working with attention to detail
- Willingness to take responsibility
- Performance motivation, negotiation and customer relation management skills as well as a feeling for quality work
- Very good knowledge of English (native speaker level) and good knowledge of German (advanced level)
- Diversity competence
- Willingness to travel and flexibility
- Sound knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- An exciting position in which you can take on responsibility and further develop your career
- Opportunity to travel and work in various countries and with many cultures
- Flexible working hours and flat hierarchies
- Attractive office location with excellent access to public transport
- Access to various offers such as: active health management, company pension scheme, etc.
If you are interested in working with K.I.T. Group, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please send your relevant documents including your earliest start date and salary expectation to:
Applications for individuals who qualify as severely disabled in the terms of § 2 ABS. 3 of the social code IX are desirable.