For our headquarters in Berlin, we are currently looking for a:
Junior Manager – Communications & Marketing to support our Conference Management Divisions.
Your Tasks Include:
- Create, manage and implement communications & marketing for conferences and events including:
– Copywriting (blog and articles)
– Email marketing
– Online advertising
– Offline marketing
– Social Media management and advertising
– Website optimisation (UX/UI)
- Assist in writing marketing and communications plans for conferences and events
- Monitoring and analysis of communication activities
- Consulting and support of project customers regarding their event communication
- Editing support
- Completed studies in communication (graduate-level) and/or marketing or several years of professional experience in the field of communications; ideally for events
- Excellent communication skills in English (native speaker level) and very good communication skills in German
- Creativity and out of the box thinking
- Structured, goal-oriented work and a strong awareness of teamwork
- Good knowledge of Social Media Marketing (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin)
- Experience with Google ads, Facebook ads, Mailchimp and WordPress.
- Opportunity to travel and work with various cultures
- Flexible working hours and flat hierarchies
- Attractive office location with very good access to public transport
- Access to various benefits such as: an active health management system, company pension scheme, etc.
If you are interested in working with K.I.T. Group, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please send your relevant documents including your earliest start date and salary expectation to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications for individuals who qualify as severely disabled in the terms of § 2 ABS. 3 of the social code IX are desirable.
K.I.T. Group GmbH