K.I.T. Group was founded in 1986 with its headquarters in Berlin operating as a Professional Conference Organiser (PCO) with representative offices throughout the world. Currently, the company headquarters employs 90 experts from 20 nations. K.I.T. Group is an independent subsidiary of Messe Berlin GmbH.
We continuously search for competent multilingual employees who wish to grow within their profession and to help K.I.T. Group, through their ambitious dedication and commitment, to maintain and even optimise our high standards of quality. With K.I.T. Group GmbH, you can expect a friendly and international team in an engaging work atmosphere.
For our headquarters in Berlin, we are currently looking for a:
Junior Communications Manager (f/m)
to support our Communications Department.
Your Tasks Include:
- Marketing and communication for conferences and events
- Help with the creation and implementation of the communication strategy and the media plan
- Assist in the creation and management of the communication budget
- Composing and distribution of content (content management, editing, distribution) related to (online) PR, advertising, online marketing and social media marketing
- Help with the creation of content for mobile applications
- Administration and maintenance of project-related digital and classical communication channels
- Monitoring and analysis of communication activities
- Consulting and support of project customers regarding their event communication
- Completed studies in communication (graduate-level) and/or marketing or several years of professional experience in the field of communications; ideally for conferences and events
- Excellent communication skills in English (native speaker level) and very good communication skills in German
- Creativity and out of the box thinking
- Structured, goal-oriented work and a strong awareness of teamwork
- Very good knowledge of digital media
- Experience with current office, publishing and analysis tools
- High social media affinity
- Opportunity to travel and work with various cultures
- Flexible working hours and flat hierarchies
- Attractive office location with very good access to public transport
- Access to various benefits such as: an active health management system, company pension scheme, etc.
If you are interested in working with K.I.T. Group, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please send your relevant documents including your earliest start date and salary expectation to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications for individuals who qualify as severely disabled in the terms of § 2 ABS. 3 of the social code IX are desirable.
K.I.T. Group GmbH