In our Berlin headquarters, we are currently looking for a:
Junior Conference Manager
The Junior Conference Manager plays a central role in the planning and implementation of our events and conferences around the world and supports all relevant aspects of the event.
Your Tasks Include:
• Project management activities including preparation and follow-up, as well as on-site support for our high profile and complex international conferences alongside our Conference Managers
• Service provider coordination including both internal and external suppliers
• Customer service in cooperation with the Project Leader
• Briefings, preparation of presentations, offer negotiation and operational support including any correspondence internally and externally
• Development of long-term relations with our service providers
• Professional team work with regard to all project related tasks
• 3+ years of experience in the event industry, e.g. with scientific congress formats and/or trade fairs
• Successfully completed studies or commercial training with appropriate professional experience
• Strong customer service orientation
• Excellent analytical skills and communication proficiency
• Very structured and independent way of working
• Creativity, willingness to take responsibility, and teamwork
• Performance motivation, negotiation skills and a feeling for excellent quality work
• Very good knowledge of English language (native speaker level) German and/or French language knowledge is a plus
• Technology affinity as well as passion for and practical experience with various social media channels and the appropriate IT tools
• High work-load capacity
• Experience with hospitality staff allocation planning is desirable
• Experience with printed matters is a plus
• Diversity competence
• Sound knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
• Willingness to travel
• An exciting position in which you can take on responsibility and further develop your career
• Opportunity to travel and work with various cultures
• Flexible working hours and flat hierarchies
• Attractive office location with very good access to public transport
• Access to various offers such as: an active health management, company pension scheme, etc.
If you are interested in working with K.I.T. Group, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please send your relevant documents including your earliest start date and salary expectation to:
Applications for individuals who qualify as severely disabled in the terms of § 2 ABS. 3 of the social code IX are desirable.