For our headquarters in Berlin, we are currently looking for a
Delegate Services Officer
(Maternity leave replacement, one-year contract, fulltime)
The Delegate Services division not only serves as a customer service „gateway“ to our conference participants, we also set up registration systems and manage all aspects around the registration of participants. Each participant needs to be registered for our exclusive events ranging from 1.500 to 35.000 participants. Your role is to communicate with the participants and help all participants through the different types of registration procedures.
Your tasks include:
- Taking care of our national and international registration projects including preparation, follow-up, and on-site management together with our experienced Project Managers
- Travel management and point of contact for our speakers and participants
- Registration and management of individual participants and groups
- Communication with congress participants
- Manage incoming payments and issue invoices as well as reminder management for unpaid registrations
- Successfully completed studies and/or professional training (e.g. tourism/event management) or relevant professional experience (ideally conference/events industry)
- Strong customer and service orientation with great communication skills
- Very structured way of working and attention to detail
- Willingness to take responsibility
- Performance motivation, negotiation and customer relation management skills as well as a feeling for excellent quality work
- Very good knowledge of English (native speaker level) and good knowledge of German (advanced level)
- Diversity competence
- Willingness to travel and flexibility
- Sound knowledge of MS-Office
- An exciting position in which you can take on responsibility and further develop your career
- Opportunity to travel and work in various countries and with many cultures
- Flexible working hours and flat hierarchies
- Attractive office location with very good access to public transport
- Access to various offers such as: an active health management, company pension scheme, etc.
If you are interested in working with K.I.T. Group, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please send your relevant documents including your earliest start date and salary expectation to:
Applications for individuals who qualify as severely disabled in the terms of § 2 ABS. 3 of the social code IX are desirable.
K.I.T. Group GmbH