K.I.T. Group, a subsidiary of the Messe Berlin GmbH group of companies, is a global full-service partner for the holistic conception, organisation, marketing and implementation of events of all sizes and formats. As a Professional Conference Organiser (PCO), K.I.T. Group works with numerous international associations and companies from the fields of science, business, politics, culture, and sport to turn our
customers’ ideas and visions into reality. We see ourselves as bridge-builders, connectors and enablers and stand for innovative solutions, structured planning, efficient management, and true passion for mutual success.
For our Berlin headquarters, we are currently looking for a team member in
Conference Registration Services (f/m/d)
In our Conference Registration division, you will be part of a team that not only serves as a customer service “gateway” to our conference participants, but also sets up registration systems and manages all aspects around the registration of participants. You will communicate with participants from all over the world and help them to successfully register for our international conferences ranging from 1.500 to 35.000 participants.
Your tasks include:
- Taking care of our national and international registration projects including preparation, follow-up, and on-site management which involves international travel
- First point of contact for our speakers and participants
- Travel management (e.g. flight bookings)
- Registration and management of individual participants and groups
- Communication with congress participants (E-mail, phone, face-to-face)
- Manage incoming payments and issue invoices as well as reminder management for unpaid registrations
- Successfully completed studies and/or professional training (e.g. tourism/event management) or relevant professional experience (ideally events industry)
- Strong customer and service orientation with great communication skills
- Very organised and strong attention to detail
- Willingness to take responsibility
- Performance motivation, negotiation and customer relation management skills as well as a feeling for excellent quality work
- Very good knowledge of English (native speaker level) and good knowledge of German (advanced level), French knowledge is a plus
- Diversity competence
- Willingness to travel and flexibility
- Sound knowledge of MS-Office
- Mobile office (even beyond the pandemic) with flexible working hours;
- Opportunity to travel and work with various cultures;
- Attractive office location with very good access to public transport
- Access to various company benefits such as: a company health management program (e.g. subsidy for Urban Sports Club, prevention offers), pension scheme, BVG company ticket plus subsidy, etc.
We are committed to an open and diverse working environment. Therefore, we consider applications based on suitability and skills regardless of gender and gender identity, disability, social and ethnic origin, nationality, religion and belief, age or sexual orientation.
If you are interested in working with K.I.T. Group, we look forward to receiving your application. Please send us your CV (without photo) with a short cover letter including your earliest start date and salary expectation to:
K.I.T. Group GmbH