For our headquarters in Berlin, we are currently looking for a:
Conference Registration Officer
(Maternity leave replacement, fulltime, one-year contract with possibility of extension)
As a Conference Registration Officer, you will be working within our Delegate Services division. You will be part of a team that not only serves as a customer service “gateway” to our conference participants, but also sets up registration systems and manages all aspects around the registration of participants. You will communicate with participants from all over the world and help them to successfully register for our international conferences ranging from 1.500 to 35.000 participants.
Your tasks include:
- Taking care of our national and international registration projects including preparation, follow-up, and on-site management which involves international travel
- First point of contact for our speakers and participants
- Travel management (e.g. flight bookings)
- Registration and management of individual participants and groups
- Communication with congress participants (E-mail, phone, face-to-face)
- Manage incoming payments and issue invoices as well as reminder management for unpaid registrations
- Successfully completed studies and/or professional training (e.g. tourism/event management) or relevant professional experience (ideally events industry)
- Strong customer and service orientation with great communication skills
- Very organised and strong attention to detail
- Willingness to take responsibility
- Performance motivation, negotiation and customer relation management skills as well as a feeling for excellent quality work
- Very good knowledge of English (native speaker level) and good knowledge of German (advanced level)
- Diversity competence
- Willingness to travel and flexibility
- Sound knowledge of MS-Office
- An exciting position in which you can take on responsibility and further develop your career in event management
- Opportunity to travel and work in various countries and across many cultures
- Flexible working hours and flat hierarchies
- Attractive office location with very good access to public transport
- Access to various offers such as: BVG employer contribution, Urban Sports Club, etc.
If you are interested in working with K.I.T. Group, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please send your relevant documents including your earliest start date and salary expectation to:
Applications for individuals who qualify as severely disabled in the terms of § 2 ABS. 3 of the social code IX are desirable.
K.I.T. Group GmbH