K.I.T. Group was founded in 1986 with its headquarters in Berlin operating as a Professional Conference Organiser (PCO) with representative offices throughout the world. Currently, the company headquarters employs 90 experts from 20 nations. K.I.T. Group is an independent subsidiary of Messe Berlin GmbH.
We continuously search for competent multilingual employees who wish to grow within their profession and to help K.I.T. Group, through their ambitious dedication and commitment, to maintain and even optimize our high standards of quality. With K.I.T. Group GmbH, you can expect a friendly and international team in an engaging work atmosphere.
For our headquarters in Berlin, we are currently looking for an:
Association Management Officer
(Maternity leave replacement, one-year contract, fulltime)
The management of association congresses is a major part of K.I.T. Group business. Building upon the success of our core-PCO model, Association Management (AM) services are rolled out as a complement to our existing PCO services. The mission is to enhance the administrative, operational and strategic capacities of new or existing clients (all non-profit associations).
As Association Management Officer within the AM division you will support the AM Team with the day-to-day running of operations of not-for-profit associations and contribute to the achievement of customer mission and objectives.
Your tasks include:
- General administrative support: document maintenance, meeting organization and management, accounting support
- Database and membership management: answer general inquiries, maintenance of membership platform
- Communication: management of website & online forums, content management, delivery
- Marketing: creating and sharing content on social media networks, e-newsletters and direct mailing (MailChimp, WordPress), market research
- Relationship management: coordinating with 3rd parties (legal, fiscal, insurance, institutional partners and sister societies)
- Bachelor´s degree (International Relations, Communications or similar) and/or relevant professional experience (1-2+ years)
- Strong analytical, writing & verbal skills, able to effectively calibrate input and synthesize information to connect with diverse audiences
- Experience in communicating with diverse groups
- Ability to work with flexibility, enthusiasm and diplomacy in a fast-paced and complex internal and external environment as a member of a team
- Experience with working in an international environment
- Efficient individual with good time management capacities and a proactive attitude
- Very structured way of working and attention to detail
- Expertise and experience with one or more aspects of the medical industry and scientific research is a plus
- Technology affinity as well as passion for and practical experience with various social media channels and the appropriate IT tools
- Expertise and experience with digital marketing is welcome
- Previous experience in a non-profit is valued
- Very good knowledge of English (native speaker level preferred)
- Diversity competence
- Sound knowledge of MS-Office
- An exciting position in which you can take on responsibility and further develop your career
- Opportunity to travel and work in various countries and with many cultures
- Flexible working hours and flat hierarchies
- Attractive office location with very good access to public transport
- Access to various offers such as: an active health management, company pension scheme, etc.
If you are interested in working with K.I.T. Group, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please send your relevant documents including your earliest start date and salary expectation to: email@example.com
Applications for individuals who qualify as severely disabled in the terms of § 2 ABS. 3 of the social code IX are desirable.
K.I.T. Group GmbH