We are looking for interns to support our AMC team at K.I.T. Group Berlin Head Office starting as soon as possible for a period of 6 months.
Who we are
K.I.T. Group started over twenty-five years ago with our headquarters in Berlin. Our roots are in Europe, but our expertise is now practiced throughout the world, giving the company a true global presence. Our wealth of experience, highly qualified multilingual staff, innovative communication and data technologies, high-grade technical know-how and a network of experts all make K.I.T. Group a preferred partner for many associations and organizations.
This internship is an opportunity to get an insight into the day-to-day management of non-profit associations. The successful candidate will primarily perform tasks related to the financial management of these organizations. He or she will however also be called on to support in other areas, such as: events & board meeting planning, corporate sponsorship, communications (website & social media), grant administration – as needed. This will enable the intern to get a solid grasp on the general management of day-to-day operations of non-profit, charitable organizations and what this can entail – thereby placing the accounting work they are performing within the context of each client/association.
The Intern will be responsible for the following tasks for various associations served by K.I.T. Group:
• Compiling and analyzing financial data, tracking information, and supporting the clients.
• Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and the daily operations of non-profit organizations
• Developing and utilizing spreadsheets, databases and other computer applications
• Managing specialized information, reports, forms dealing with fees, billing, tracking of projects etc…
• Entering information into the financial accounting system of the company
• Assisting in Month-end & Quarter-end activities such as preparing journal entries, account reconciliations etc.
• Supporting in accounts receivable functions
• Any other responsibilities that the Controller or Supervisor may assign
The ideal candidate will be an organized, detail-oriented student enrolled in a degree.
• Enrolled in a degree in Accounting; Majors: Business, Finance Economics or Accounting
• Advanced Excel & Database skills, strong IT skills would be a plus
• Computer skills: Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint
• Ability to multi-task and ability to juggle multiple priorities
• Flexible & willing to adapt to a dynamic environment
• Fluent in English (required)
• German (optional)
Please email your motivation letter and CV to: email@example.com