Are you seeking a new challenge? K.I.T. Group is always on the lookout for multi-lingual, competent individuals who have the ambition and drive which will help us achieve our future goals, while being committed to consistently delivering top quality, value and service.
K.I.T. Group has been described by staff as a fun, friendly, dynamic work environment. With our team-oriented approach and the ample opportunities we provide for career growth, we think you’ll find that K.I.T. Group offers the ideal atmosphere in which to best use your skills and talents.
In this setting we have found that looking for people with the ability to pick up on new technology as well as the capability to think creatively and work effectively within a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment is beneficial. K.I.T. Group members must have a demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a team environment and be interested in occasional international travel.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the organisation, supervision and project management of national and international conferences.
- Customer care and support
- Research and evaluation of venues
- Create, control and responsibility of the total budget
- Reporting to customers and the management of K.I.T. Group (monthly financial reporting)
- Coordination and monitoring of the departments involved in the organisation and implementation of the congress
- Organisation and implementation of site-inspections, customer meetings, etc.
- Creation of presentations
- Coordination of all advertising/creation of printed documents
- Invitation to tender, evaluation, booking and coordination of all subcontractors (e.g., technical, hostesses, caterers)
- Handling of participants and speakers
- Booking of hotel rooms
- Correspondence in Arabic and English language
- Create and maintain conference plan
- Provide staff briefings
- Coordinate statistics and final reports
- Study or training in the conference/event industry
- Experience in the field of scientific events (conferences)
- High English & Arabic language skills (Arabic native tongue preferred)
- Enjoy dealing with some very demanding customers
- Ability to work in stressful conditions
- Organisational talent
- Able to work independently
- Reliable, dependable demeanor
- Flexibility and team spirit
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office, databases)
If you feel up to this challenge and would like to work with a home base in Abu Dhabi in an international team, we look forward to getting to know you.
Please send your application, as well as salary expectations by e-mail to:
Jocelyne Mülli: jmuelli(at) kit-group.org
Note that only applications submitted by e-mail are taken into account, and we do not return applications by post.